Tuesday 12 May 2015

CapitalVia Reviews

 Capitalvia reviews
CapitalVia Reviews

Reviews refer to an evaluation/critique by a consumer of a product or services, based on their experience as a user of the reviewed product. A consumer review of a product usually mentions how well the product or services measures up to the expectations based on the specifications provided by the seller or the manufacturer. The reviews on our website are not bought reviews, hence these are voluntarily submitted by our customers.

CapitalVia is an independent financial research company. Our employees do not have Demat account or any stakes which they have declared in any company. The recommendations are solely based on the Technical Analysis of the market. These tips and advises are provided by our team of Research experts. There is no conflict of Interest as the Company is a stand-alone Research house which is not into broking, Mutual Funds, Insurance etc., hence focusing only on the quality of recommendations and not the quantity.

Any capitalvia reviews submitted by our clients or customers are screened in accordance to the publishing guidelines prior to its posting on our website.

Any figures or comments provided by our clients or customers do not guarantee any future results for our prospective clients. Therefore we do not hold any guarantee through the reviews posted on our page. These comments or critiques will however give you an understanding helping you to build a perception of the quality and standard of our services.

Information about capitalvia reviews and testimonials.

If you wish to reach out to our customer care representatives on our services kindly reach out to us at 0731 244 1107, you can also mail us at support@capitalvia.com or call us at 0731 244 1600.

Should you wish to add your reviews, suggestions or feedback on our services kindly write to us at marketing@capitalvia.com  

1 comment:

  1. Please stay away from this company. One really need to be careful of what the do online. I was a victim to this company they made me lose all my funds and I was blocked by them and I was unable to reach them on Skype but I was unable. But am glad I took the risk of working with mr Jeff silbert after I have heard so many review about him. He though me a lot and with his guidance I was able to recover my funds which I lost to them. I can’t thank you enough Jeff buy saving me from worst mistake is something I will forever be grateful of. I highly recommend anyone in help on how to get your funds recovery reach on WhatsApp + 44 7774 15 39 32
    Email jeffsilbert 39 @gmail. com. I hope this reach out well to any victim to this company. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete